Digital channels such as the web, chat, email, messaging, and video have become essential to customer experience management (CX) programs.
In fact, Aberdeen’s Contact Center Trends survey, capturing insights from business leaders worldwide and across all industries and company sizes, shows that all businesses use digital channels to serve customers.
In other words, from global conglomerates to neighborhood mom-and-pop stores, all firms use digital channels within their activities.
Gain crucial CX takeaways by learning:
- How to integrate essential CX tools into your business ecosystem
- The need to adopt these channels universally across departments
- Why channel optimization encourages deeper engagement
- What other businesses are doing to maximize their CX efforts
- How digital channels impact businesses and customers